The Volleyball Ireland Volunteer of the Year Award recognises the outstanding achievements of a volunteer who has substantially contributed to developing, enhancing and sustaining volleyball in Ireland during the year.
Nominations are open to:
All Volunteers – across the below categories
Club – league and recreational
General – not team specific
Nominees must have demonstrated measurable evidence of developing, enhancing and sustaining volleyball in Ireland.
- Nominees must be endorsed by at least two people, known to the Volleyball Ireland.
- Only one entry will be accepted from each proposer.
- The nominee cannot be a member of the Volleyball Ireland Board.
- The nominee cannot be a paid member of staff of the Volleyball Ireland.
Provide up to 500 words outlining the suitability of the nominee covering the following headings:
- How has the nominee contributed to the development of volleyball during the year
- How has the nominee contributed to the enhancement of volleyball during the year?
- How has the nominee contributed to the sustainability of volleyball during the year?
Entries to be submitted to email@example.com
The 2020 Deadline is 12noon Monday 8th June 2020.