- Players complete registration themselves here – https://www.myclubfinances.com/memberships_cart_m.asp?LL_ID=1564&intMF_ID=3640#Anchor
- If you need to complete a player transfer form – please complete and submit http://www.volleyballireland.com/uploads/1/6/3/1/16317362/player_transfer_form.pdf
- Club secretaries will receive a list of all players registered to their club.
- Club secretaries will then allocate each player a team within that club.
- Players must have completed the Anti-Doping course as per terms and conditions of registration https://elearning.sportireland.ie/
- Secretaries then submit ALL player anti-doping certificates to email@example.com
- Finally players will receive a link to upload their photo for their player ID card, this is why it is VITAL players provide correct email address when registering.
- When all the above have been completed all player ID cards will be sent to club secretary, this card MUST be presented at all games each player is involved.
Registration is only complete when all steps have been completed and payment has been made.
If you need any assistance while registering please do not hesitate to contact myself through email or phone 01 670 7165.