TRANSFERRING FOREIGN COACHING LICENCE
To register as a coach with Volleyball Ireland, except for coaches with FIVB grades (please see the bottom of the page), you must be given a Volleyball Ireland coaching grade.
You can gain a Volleyball Ireland coaching grade in two ways:
- By attending a Foundation Level, Level 1 or Level 2 Volleyball Ireland coaching course
- Or by sending in evidence of holding an overseas coaching qualification and being given an equivalent Volleyball Ireland coaching grade
To be given a Volleyball Ireland coaching grade you will need to send the following information to the Volleyball Ireland Education & Training Commission email@example.com
- A copy of your relevant volleyball coaching qualifications (hard or electronic), which should include the following information:
- The name of the awarding body/national federation
- The level of the course
- The date the course was passed
- A copy of the course syllabus (breakdown of the hours, modules and content covered) with an accompanying English translation
- One coaching session then observed by a Coach Developer
When you have provided us with this information, along with one training session observed, Volleyball Ireland will assess your qualifications against the syllabus for Volleyball Ireland qualifications.
We will then inform you of your equivalent qualification level and how you can register as a coach.
For coaches with FIVB qualifications, you will only need to send in a copy of your certificate and your FIVB grade will be printed on your coach registration card after you have registered as a coach with Volleyball Ireland.
If you have any further questions or queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org