2022-23 volleyball season will include multiple events for U14 players in the format of blitzes, fun games and skill sessions.
VLY. 4v4 volleyball programme was developed to make the sport of volleyball more accessible to children, by simplifying the game to suit children of all skill levels. The result is simpler games, played on a smaller court, with a softer ball, allowing children more opportunities to develop the skills necessary to excel at volleyball
4v4 Mixed Team Fun Events
- October 2nd, UL Sport Arena, Limerick
- December 10th, Trinity College Dublin
- February 11th, St Brigid’s College, Loughrea
- National Final Blitz – March 26th, UL Sports Arena – Competitive Blitz (teams of 6, any gender) & Fun Blitz opportunities
How to take part
Volleyball Ireland will create a list for individual players hoping to form a new team. Contact Conor, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. All Players must hold a VLY. U18 membership. Click here
Benefits of 4v4 volleyball
For all queries please contact Conor email@example.com 0870997659.
Regardless of gender all teams will be put into one large pool to play against each other.
Further resources and supports in 4v4 Volleyball
Long Term Player Development Model