The 2019/20 Season is now fast approaching and to ensure you’re eligible to play on the opening weekend please see step by step guide to registering as a player through our brand new Membership system.
- Create your profile by signing up as a new member here.
- Click MyProfile and select club on the right hand side of the page.
- On the Club Finder if you put in your area it will show clubs in X miles of this area. However, if you change the distance to show “All Clubs” all of the National League clubs will appear.
- Click membership, then player and complete this section along with payment.
- Once you have completed the above, the club secretary must then allocate you onto a team by following the below steps.
For Club Secretaries:
- Click Menu and then team profiles – you have access to this as club secretary – if more people are needed to have access to this feature please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can toggle through teams with the switch button on the left hand side of the page
- There you can click team members and add team members