The course will run from 9.30am to 6:30pm and will cost €50 for waged and €45 for unwaged/students.
See edits below.
The fee includes a Volleyball Ireland Referees Jumper and whistle subject to the below.
- Successful completion of the Grade 3 course
- Successful completion of the VI Garda Vetting Process
- Completion of a Volleyball Ireland Safeguarding Course
- Registering with Volleyball Ireland as a referee (€20 fee)
- To register your interest please complete the form below
To help with the practical element of the course, we are looking for players to participate in some fun training matches during the day. This is a great chance to warm up ahead of the new season at a top quality Volleyball venue.
Players are required between 12:30 – 16:00, to confirm your attendance please contact Conor at email@example.com