As part of 2022 NGB Dormant Accounts Fund, Sport Ireland will provide a €2,000,000 ‘Sport for All’ Disability Supports Club Fund. The Scheme will be open to Volleyball Ireland affiliated clubs.
This fund offers every affiliated club an opportunity to provide inclusive opportunities for participation for people with a disability.
It will provide funding supports for local clubs to connect in a meaningful way with their community, potentially even building the club’s own community over time through the inclusion of people with a disability in all club activities.
A minimum application amount of €1,000 and maximum application amount of €5,000 is available for clubs to apply for the following:
• Disability Supports Education & Training.
• Disability Supports Programme Activation and Delivery.
• Disability Supports Small Scale Equipment and Infrastructure.
Clubs will apply directly to Volleyball Ireland for funding, and in turn Volleyball Ireland will submit an application to Sport Ireland.
Essential criteria for clubs applying for funding:
• Club safeguarding statement in place.
• Club children’s officer in place.
• Coaches and volunteers who work with underage individuals/teams and vulnerable adults Garda Vetted.
Click Application Form
Deadline August 20th, 5pm
For all queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org