Volleyball Ireland is delighted to announce new supports and incentives for our dedicated referees and coaches including a Premium Art of Coaching Volleyball Coach Education License & New Referee Uniforms.
Volleyball Ireland Development Manager, Conor Flood said, “Investing in our Coaches & Referees is a key priority for Volleyball Ireland, without them we don’t have a game. I’m hopeful this may encourage new and maybe dormant Coaches & Referees to get involved in what are really rewarding and valuable roles.”
FOR ALL LICENCED COACHES
VLY. will be providing Premium Subscription Plans for the globally recognised Art of Coaching Online Coach Education tool.
- Over 2,500 coaching videos and articles from the world’s highest level coaches, available on all of your devices, including Karch Kiraly, Ruth Nelson & John Kessel.
- The Art of Coaching Premium license is typically valued at €129 per year
- Every video from every Art of Coaching Clinic that has taken place over the past 7 years
- Over 13 online courses for a more structured approach to your coach education
- Pre-made practice plans from USA Youth National Team coach Jim Stone
- Printable worksheets – Lineup cards, scouting plans, drill diagrams and others available to print at your leisure
- An extra 10% discount on tickets to any Art of Coaching Volleyball clinic
- 50% off our men’s and women’s Head Coach Certifications (and future certifications)
- And more!
“The art of coaching volleyball is a great resource that our coaches can now tap into at no costs to themselves. Having a premium plan available to them will drive personal development and education while hopefully resulting in increased standards across our clubs”
Declan Ryan, Education & Training Commission
FOR ALL LICENCED REFEREES
Volleyball Ireland will be issuing the new Official VLY. Referee polo shirts and zip tops which have a retail value of €80, FREE of charge to all licensed Referees.
The new Kappa range will be the only approved uniforms permitted in the National League from December 4th onwards.
“The support of the VLY. official referee gear will hopefully be very welcomed by our team of referees. It’s a small gesture to give back and support the tremendous work being down by them in halls up and down the country every week”
Giordano Dos Santos, Referee Managment Committee
The Next Steps
- All 2022-23 licenced referee and coaches that hold a valid licence will be contacted via email to provide further details.
- These supports will be given to all registered licenced officials who have registered for this season and for new officials registering until December 31st, 2022.