What it is?
Play Volley is a six-week participation programme run by clubs
There are 2 levels for each club to select from
- Fundamental Skills Focus
- Volleyball Skills Focus
What can VLY offer?
- Club branded T-shirt (choice of colours) for every child
- VLY branded volleyball for every child
- VLY branded draw string bag for every child
- Six-week programme of session plans for coaches to follow
- Simple online registration process
- Advertising and support to target local schools/community groups
Child pays €15 through Go Membership for player pack
(& the weekly club training fee)
- Equipment to support skill development
- Branding to promote your club within the community
- Strengthen child & club links
- A specific programme designed in line with our LTPD model.
1. What age does a child need to be?
Play Volley is for kids aged 6 – 17 years old.
- What is the club equipment grant support?
Clubs that register less than 30 kids receive €250. Clubs registering over 30 kids receive €400
- Can I get more T-shirts after the initial order?
We hope clubs will run Play Volley twice a season in their clubs to assist with new players obtaining packs. Individual orders can not be processed unfortunately.
- When can we start?
Clubs can get in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org to register their interest right away. We aim to launch after October 20th once Covid 19 restrictions are lifted.
- Can each child choose different colours?
Yes of course, however clubs may want to stay uniform and identify a colour that suits their club.
- What are the two programmes with session plans?
These two programmes have been designed with our Long Term Player Development Model guidance. Clubs can choose according to their membership age. Fundamentals programme ( 6-10 year olds) Volleyball programme (9-17 years old)
- Who can I speak to for more information?
Conor Flood – email@example.com , 087099765